OPTIMUS Absolute Reservoir System - Acrylic - 8.5 - No D5
- 12" TALL SYSTEM: 12" x 3" x 3" (306mm x 75mm x 75mm), 230mm tall reservoir
- 8.5" TALL SYSTEM: 8.5" x 3" x 3" (216mm x 75mm x 75mm), 140mm tall reservoir
- 5.75" TALL SYSTEM: 5.75" x 3" x 3" (146mm x 75mm x 75mm), 70mm tall reservoir
- RESERVOIR TUBE:
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 2.75” (70mm)
- INSIDE DIAMETER: 2.5” (63mm)
- WALL THICKNESS: ¼” (6.4mm)
- BASE WITH PUMP TOP (NO RES): 2.7" tall x 3" wide x 3" deep (69mm x 75mm x 75mm)
- APPROXIMATE VOLUME:
- 12" System: 580ml (19.6oz)
- 8.5" System: 350ml (11.8oz)
- 5.75" System: 168ml (5.7oz)
- RESERVOIR TUBE: Spartech Polycast™ cast acrylic
- RESERVOIR CAPS: Spartech Polycast™ or black Röchling acetal
- PUMP TOP:Spartech Polycast™ or black Röchling acetal
- PUMP HEAT SINK: US-sourced machined 6061-T6 (511) aluminum, anodized
- VORTEX BREAKER:Optimus Pro-XE nickel over copper, Optimus-made brass screws with Pro-XE nickel
- O-RINGS: US-made plasticizer-free EPDM o-rings including D5 o-ring
- SCREWS: 18-8 stainless steel or black oxide over stainless steel mounting screws
- MOUNTING: Bottom mounting compatible with case pump
brackets like Lian Li cases. Back mounting holes compatible with slot
mounts like NZXT cases.
- FLUIDS: H20, distilled water, all coolants
- MODULARITY: Modular design so any reservoir, top, heat sink or cap can be replaced or swapped out for a different look.
In The Box
- 1 x Assembled D5 Reservoir system
- 4 x mounting screws, washers
- DOES RESERVOIR SIZE MATTER? Sorta. The bigger
reservoirs allow more fluid to be pumped into the loop during filling in
one go. Tiny reservoirs are trickier to fill the loop, requiring more
toggling the power supply. Otherwise, go for the reservoir that fits
your system and suits your looks.
- ACRYLIC VS ACETAL? Our cast acrylic is actually far
stronger than acetal, the traditional professional choice. Acetal won't
ever crack, but it's soft and will deform with pressure and easily
scratch. Our cast acrylic will survive far more abuse than acetal. So
for all users, acrylic is recommended, unless you want the black look.
- MOUNT SIDEWAYS? For sure. Remember, the center hole is the pump inlet so the level of liquid should always be higher than the inlet.
- D5 VS DDC PUMPS? Everyone should use D5s unless you
have a very tiny, specific build. In fact, we don't plan on making DDC
reservoirs because our D5 pump system is very compact and usable for SSF
- IN/OUT PORTS? The port on the right is the inlet
into the reservoir. The left port is the outlet to your system. You can
also use optional top cap ports as inlets and cap off the front inlet.
- FLUSHING? All Optimus products have already been
cleaned before shipping. You'll only need to flush your radiators and
non-Optimus products. In fact, heavy system prep chemicals can be
detrimental if they remain in small quantities in your loop. This can
easily happen with fluid pressurized into o-ring grooves through
- CLEANING? Microfiber is your friend. Dish soap and
water is ideal for our products. Always use microfiber glass cloths to
prevent any scratches. Do not scrub, simply hand rinse. Isopropyl
alcohol is not needed and can cause discoloration.
- DO I NEED THE VORTEX BREAKER? Yes. The cyclone
effect may not appear with the breaker removed, but with PWM pumps that
adjust flow rate, it's likely the cyclone will appear and suck air into
your pump and then into your loop. Air in your loop is bad. Our tiny
breaker is enough to stop the cyclone completely.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.