XYLEM: LOWARA/LAING DDC-Pumpe 12V (DDC-1plus T)
DDC-Pumpe 12V (DDC-1plus T)
A new more powerful version of the DDC pump. This pump lasts longer, consumes less power and offers superior performance characteristics when compared to other pumps in its class.
As the computer industry continues to accelerates its pace towards implementing liquid cooling solutions, pumps have become a pivotal concern for the adoption of such systems in mission critical machines. Small size, low or no maintenance, similar to that afforded by fans, and extended reliability are prerequisites for the successful transition from air to liquid cooling systems.
Introducing the pump: despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the pump features an astounding 13ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
Summary of benefits:
* Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.5"
* 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
* Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
* The pump can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
* Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (13ft of head). The pump is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
* Quiet Operation thanks to brushless motor: 24 to 26 dBA
* 3/8" barb fittings.
* No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
Nominal voltage 12 V DC
Operating voltage range 6 to 13.2 VDC
Nominal power (@ 12 V) 18 W
Nominal current (@ 12 V) .69 amps
Nominal head (@ 12 V) 13.05 ft (4 m)
Nominal discharge (@ 12 V) ~ 92.4 GPH (350 LPH)
Connection size 3/8" barbs (10mm)
Maximum pressure 22 PSI (1.5 BAR)
Temperature range Up to 140°F (60°C)
Electrical connector Molex 4 pin
Weight 7.3 oz (207 gr.)
Our noise measurement (non lab environment) 24 ~ 26 dBA in a quiet room @ 2'
Motor type Electronically commutated, brushless DC, spherical motor
Pump MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 50,000 Hours
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.